There seems to be a manual for just about everything – how to pack up a box, what to look for in a professional mover, how to unpack, and tips to keep the kids occupied. What about how to move with a dog? Lucky for you, this infographic has you covered, leaving you and your pooch with a little extra time to daydream about your next adventure at your new home in Scottsdale.
Arizona has a beautiful landscape, and there is no shortage of opportunities to get up close and personal with it. Leash up your dog and spend the day exploring the Brown’s Ranch Trailhead or Gateway Loop Trail. Afterwards, set up camp on a bench at Vista del Camino Dog Park, and let your pooch socialize and make some friends. Rest and repeat.
For more information:
1. Visit bringfido.com to find pet friendly establishments
2. Visit petco.com to order new ID tags
3. Visit yelp.com to read vet reviews
4. Visit humanesociety.org for help with packing a travel bag for your dog
5. Visit hireahelper.com to hire pet friendly movers
6. Visit vcahospitals.com for tips on managing your pet’s stress
7. Visit aspca.com for more tips on moving with a pet
8. Visit cesarsway.com to get tips on being calm and patient with your dog
Now that you know how to move with a dog, it’s time to actually do it. Remember, there’s no right or wrong way to move. Create a plan, stick as closely to it as possible, and focus on what lies ahead – your new home.
Article by Medina James, writer for Dogetiquette.info ( a lifestyle website for dog owners )
For help finding the perfect home in the Scottsdale area, talk to Platinum Realty Network or visit our online property search here.