When Thanksgiving rolls around it is not hard to find something to be thankful for around here. We have some great clients, family and friends. We have 48 active listings! We LOVE where we live. Scottsdale is a truly unique and fabulous place to live and we are thankful to be a part of it. Why? Here are some reasons we are thankful to live in Scottsdale, in no particular order.
- Culture: Arizona is home to a wonderful and eclectic mixture of people. The arts thrive here and inspire many events and festivals during the year. Check out our Scottsdale Museums!
- Weather: With the propensity we have for daily sunshine and beautiful clear evenings it is easy to enjoy outdoor recreation and entertaining.
- Golf: With fabulous views and the above mentioned glorious weather, it is no wonder that Scottsdale has become a golf mecca. Scottsdale is a golfer’s paradise! See more here.
- Mountain Views: There are 210 named mountain ranges in Arizona including McDowell Mountain and Camelback. We love the scenery they provide and the recreation they inspire. Who’s up for a hike? Take a look at some of these properties’ mountain views.
- Master Planned Communities like McCormick Ranch bring together everything residents need in one cohesively planned community. See more here
Truthfully there are so many reasons to be thankful for living in Scottsdale. We love sharing Scottsdale with new residents.