Have you ever yearned for “the good ole days” filled with an easier pace and less crowded surroundings? Do you want to get away from it all but still have all the luxuries and active lifestyle you are accustomed to? Downtown Cave Creek Arizona is the place for you. Whether you are into dining out, outdoor activities, shopping, art galleries or live entertainment, Cave Creek does not disappoint and downtown Cave Creek is the center for all this wondrous activity.
The population of Cave Creek is only about 5200 which gives this charming western styled city a laid back feel but it is certainly no ghost town~! The recreation is only limited by your energy level. Take a look at some of the cities attractions here.
- The Cave Creek Indian Market
- Celebrate the colorful history and rich heritage Of the Southwest with a diverse gathering of Native American, Spanish and Southwestern fine artists and craftsmen.
- Frontier Town
- Frontier Town, located in the heart of Cave Creek, will take you back in time. Walking through main street in the old western town you’ll see a gallows and boot hill. Find a special gift at one of the shops, or dine at the Silver Spur Saloon & Restaurant. There’s also a Wedding Chapel & Reception Pavillion!
- Stagecoach Village
- Cave Creek’s finest office and shopping venue. Stagecoach Village is host for some of the area’s most popular festivals such as “A Taste of Cave Creek.”
- Fine Art & Wine Festival
- Hosted in Cave Creek, Arizona, the Stagecoach Village Fine Art and Wine Festival is an outdoor event that celebrates a shared appreciation of fine art and fantastic wine. This juried art show features a wide range of works including sculpture, jewelry, acrylic and watercolor. Several local wineries also display their products and hold wine tastings throughout the festival.
- Taste of Cave Creek
- For over 24 years, the town has offered this event as a chance for residents to mingle with neighbors and for everyone to sample the amazing fare offered from local restaurants and bars
- Cave Creek Wicked
- Arizona’s only all day, all night Halloween event including food, music, live entertainment and costume contests.
This area of Arizona is a favorite destination for golfers. With over 100 golf courses in the area, you are sure to find a course and tee time to your liking.
- Rancho Manana one of Arizona’s most scenic golf courses
- Dove Valley Ranch Golf Club boasts a challenging and graceful layout by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Some other favorite nearby courses
Although you will find a handful of fast food restaurants around Cave Creek, the dining is certainly more upscale and slow food in nature. You will find culinary delights from Mexican Cantinas and barbecue to steaks and sushi, Fine Dining to fun and casual, sports bars to wine bars and everywhere in between. Don’t take our word for it. Here are reviews from diners on 10 of their favorite restaurants in Cave Creek.
Although you can find just about any western themed item you desire in Cave Creek, shopping is not limited to the old west style. You will find antiques, boutiques, Harley Davidson, furniture, gourmet food stores, art galleries and so much more. Take a look at the Cave Creek shopping directory here.
Now that you have fallen in love with our little piece of paradise you may wonder what the real estate market is like. That’s where we come in. Platinum Realty Network is a full service Concierge Style Real Estate Brokerage licensed in Arizona. We focus on the client making their real estate transaction painless and stress-free. Brokerage specialties include: Residential, Golf and Country Club Properties, Commercial, Commercial Leases, Land, Ranches, REO properties, Short Sales, Re-Zoning, Loss Mitigation Negotiation, Development. We take the clients request and work with them diligently to meet and exceed their expectations.
Whether you wish to buy a home or lease it, we work diligently with our clients to find them the home that meets their needs. Call and ask to speak with an agent about our concierge style real estate service. If you are an avid equestrian you will love this custom home.
Looking for some land? Whether you are looking for residential or commercial property we have it, including 3 connecting parcels in downtown. Click here to see our listings.
7202 E Ho Road, Suite C at Tom Darlington Road
Carefree, Arizona 85377